1. To provide support and outreach programs to parents of multiples as needed.
2. To provide education to parents and interested members of the community having direct responsibility and interest in the special aspects of child development which relate to multiples.
3. To cooperate with and participate in research projects received from the National Organization and the Ohio Federation of Mothers of Twins Club, Inc., and requests submitted by bona fide researchers and medical doctors in medical and psychological research relating to multiples.
4. To maintain a non-profit, non-sectarian, non-racial, and non-commercial status.
5. To provide moral, if not financial support, to members experiencing hardships.